Japan IT Week Spring is Japan's largest IT show
Japan IT Week Spring consists of 10 specialised IT shows that cover all areas of IT. We expect 85,000+ professionals from IT, management and marketing departments to attend the show and a total of 1,400 exhibitors are expected to gather.
Japan IT Week Spring – Specialized IT Expos
• Advanced E-Commerce & Retail Expo Spring features e-commerce support service, solutions for store operation, customer service and interworking service of network and store.
• AI & Business Automation Expo (AI Spring) features all kinds of business automation solutions such as AI technology and products, RPA and chatbot!
• Cloud & BPR Expo Spring features system integrators and manufacturers dealing with platform, ERP, groupware, SFA, storage and servers.
• Data Center & Storage Expo Spring features data center facilities such as power supply, air conditioning and racks as well as operation management & back up software, SAN/NAS and tape storage.
• Embedded Systems Expo Spring features companies handling hardware, software, components, and development environments required for embedded systems development exhibit at this show.
• Information Security Expo (IST Spring) is the Japan's leading exhibition featuring information security solutions such as cyber attacks, targeted attacks and information protection solutions.
• IoT/M2M Expo Spring showcases the latest IoT solutions ranging from device development, elemental technology, edge computing, remote monitoring, production management and predictive maintenance.
• Sales Automation & CRM Expo Spring features sales automation tools, SFA, CRM, Inside Sales, business card management, BI/DWH, and more.
• Software & Apps Development Expo (SODEC Spring) is an exhibition featuring all products and technology for software development, maintenance and operation.
• Web & Digital Marketing Expo (Web-Mo Spring) is a specialised exhibition featuring marketing automation, AI applications, and online marketing tools.